White Mountain Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
18 varied tee locations to 9 baskets makes this course play like 18. Nestled in NH's beautiful White Mountain, it plays longer and more difficult than the numbers suggest due to the elevation. Tees vary from wood, to dirt, to chips, but all are flat and playable.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,350ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Matthew Albee
I-93 North to exit 27. Take a right off the exit and a left at the stop sign to go north on Rte 3. The second left is the entrance road the course. Stay left down the dead end road to course parking and the 1st tee at the end.
Email: Matthew Albee
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at White Mountain Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sunshine Park Disc Golf Course, Sandwich NH USNo votes yet
- Loon Peak Disc Golf, Lincoln NH USNo votes yet
- Chris Daigle Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bolduc Park, Gilford NH USNo votes yet
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US(2 votes)
- Franklin Falls Dam Disc Golf, Franklin NH US(2 votes)
- Oxbow Disc Golf, Bradford VT US(2 votes)
- Storrs Pond Disc Golf Course, Hanover NH USNo votes yet
- Bretton Woods Alpine Disc Golf Course, Whitefield NH US(2 votes)
- Moose Mountain Recreation, Brookfield NH US(1 vote)
- Top O' The Hill Disc Golf, Canterbury NH US(3 votes)