Loon Peak Disc Golf
No votes yet
Deep in the White Mountain National Forest, Loon Peak is one of the more unique disc golf venues in New England. Players will enjoy breathtaking views of New Hampshire's highest peaks as they follow the mostly-downhill course to the base of the mountain. The course is characterized by straight, wide-open fairways and challenging dogleg holes that can be enjoyed by beginners and advanced players alike. To reach the first hole, players ride New Hampshire's longest scenic Gondola Skyride to the summit where signs direct players to the 1st tee at the top of the Exodus trail. Hiking boots or sturdy shoes are best, as the course follows ski trails down the mountain. Tickets and disc rentals can be purchased at Loon Mountain Sports inside the resort's Gondola Bar, or online at Loonmtn.com.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 6,635ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
From Boston; I-93 N for 110 miles to exit 32. Turn left on NH-112E and go 2.7 miles to a right onto Loon Mountain Rd.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Loon Peak Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bretton Woods Alpine Disc Golf Course, Whitefield NH US(2 votes)
- White Mountain Disc Golf Course, Campton NH USNo votes yet
- Sunshine Park Disc Golf Course, Sandwich NH USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Mountain Alpine Disc Golf Course, Pinkham Notch NH USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Disc Golf, Bradford VT US(2 votes)
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US(2 votes)
- Chris Daigle Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bolduc Park, Gilford NH USNo votes yet
- Lyndon State College Disc Golf, Lyndonville VT USNo votes yet
- Storrs Pond Disc Golf Course, Hanover NH USNo votes yet
- Franklin Falls Dam Disc Golf, Franklin NH US(2 votes)