Franklin Falls Dam Disc Golf
Good course. Front half of the course is far more enjoyable than the back 9. Fairways on the back 9 aren't as well maintained / as well packed down.
Great hole variety, length, and challenge. There are terrain features and shots at Franklin Falls which I haven't seen anywhere else in New England.
Courses Close By
- Chris Daigle Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bolduc Park, Gilford NH USNo votes yet
- Top O' The Hill Disc Golf, Canterbury NH US(3 votes)
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Lynx, Barnstead NH US(3 votes)
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Bobcat, Barnstead NH USNo votes yet
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Cougar, Barnstead NH USNo votes yet
- New England College Disc Golf Course, Henniker NH USNo votes yet
- Tilton Park, Sunapee NH USNo votes yet
- Mount Sunapee Resort, Newbury NH US(1 vote)
- White Mountain Disc Golf Course, Campton NH USNo votes yet
- Sunshine Park Disc Golf Course, Sandwich NH USNo votes yet