There are more polished courses, to be sure, but the highlight of the year is when my friends and I make our annual trek to the two side-by-side courses at Paw Paw, WV.
From a technical standpoint these courses, with holes that are long, short, up hill, down hill, narrow, over water, and, in some cases, with barely discernable fairways, demand everything you've got as a player.
Just to walk the two courses in a day would be tiring for us (office workers, all). To play them both is exhausting...but oh, so satisfying.
I highly recommend the experience.
Courses Close By
- The Woodshed, Great Cacapon WV USNo votes yet
- Covenant Village Disc Golf Course, Clearville PA USNo votes yet
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US(1 vote)
- Camp Walker, Augusta WV USNo votes yet
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US(1 vote)
- Bedford School District Disc Golf Course, Bedford PA USNo votes yet
- Shawnee State Park, Schellsburg PA USNo votes yet
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US(2 votes)
- Whispering Falls Disc Golf Course, Greencastle PA US(3 votes)
- Ditto Farms Disc Golf Course, Hagerstown MD US(1 vote)