No votes yet
Relatively short course with a lot of elevation. Plays through a small, wooded 10 acre site, with a pavilion, restrooms, picnic tables and horseshoe pit. *August 2016 Tees currently natural - marked with stakes and pink tape.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,933ft
Alternate Length: 2,122ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Bobby Herman
From the intersection of Rte 28 & Rte 50 in Romney; Go east on Rte 50 for 6.5 miles and veer left onto Little Cacapon Rd. Go 0.3 mile. across a one lane bridge to an immediate left. Go 0.2 mile to park entrance on right. Take gravel driveway veering right and up the hill. 1st tee is on the right, in a clearing beyond the pavilion and basket #9.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Larry See
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Walker? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Whippin' Post, Great Cacapon WV US(1 vote)
- The Woodshed, Great Cacapon WV USNo votes yet
- Central Assembly of God Disc Golf Course, Cumberland MD USNo votes yet
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US(1 vote)
- Signal View Disc Golf Course , Maurertown VA US(3 votes)
- Covenant Village Disc Golf Course, Clearville PA USNo votes yet
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US(2 votes)
- Swover Creek Farms Brewery, Edinburg VA USNo votes yet
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US(1 vote)
- Rockland Park Disc Golf Course, Front Royal VA US(1 vote)