Covenant Village Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mix of open, moderately wooded, and heavily wooded holes, with elevation in play on most. A small stream can come into play also. Private course on the property of the Covenant Village Retreat. You must call ahead for permission - Property Manager, Juls is at 301-707-1853. $5/day to play. Ask about camping.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Liberty
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 6,060ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From the East; take I-68 West at Hancock, MD for 24.4 miles. Take exit 56 toward MD-144/National Pike/Flintstone. Turn right onto Flintstone Dr NE for 0.2 mile to a left on Flinstone Creek Rd. Go 2.8 miles to Covenant Village on the left. Take the driveway and cross the small bridge. After the big barn on the left, follow the road to the left and up the hill - straight up the hill. (Do not turn left up the access road to a single house up on the hill). Until you get to the dining hall on the left and a trailer on the right. Park beside the dining hall. 1st tee is just a short walk back down the hill on the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Covenant Village Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Whippin' Post, Great Cacapon WV US(1 vote)
- The Woodshed, Great Cacapon WV USNo votes yet
- Bedford School District Disc Golf Course, Bedford PA USNo votes yet
- Shawnee State Park, Schellsburg PA USNo votes yet
- Camp Walker, Augusta WV USNo votes yet
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US(1 vote)
- Woodbury Township Community Park, Woodbury PA USNo votes yet
- Red Neck Disc Golf, Confluence PA USNo votes yet
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Seven Springs PA US(1 vote)
- Wisp Deep Creek Ski Resort, McHenry MD US(1 vote)