West Two Rivers - Snapping Turtle
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
To be honest, we did not enjoy this as much as Painted Turtle. Each hole is basically a mowed path through the woods. You have to make short conservative throws to avoid losing hour disc in the surrounding trees. Lots of chip shots. If you are a confident thrower it would be more fun. The last hole along the road was a lot of fun.
Courses Close By
- West Two Rivers - Painted Turtle, Mountain Iron MN US(2 votes)
- Mountain Iron Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- Judson Mine Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- Eveleth Disc Golf Course, Eveleth MN USNo votes yet
- Blue Heron Disc Golf at Olcott Park, Virginia MN US(1 vote)
- Chisholm Disc Golf Course, Chisholm MN USNo votes yet
- North Hibbing Disc Golf Park, Hibbing MN US(1 vote)
- Giants Ridge, Biwabik MN US(2 votes)
- Pine Grove Park, Aurora MN USNo votes yet
- Side Lake Disc Golf, Side Lake MN US(1 vote)