Cypress Preserve Park
Very short, nicely landscaped recreational course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,835ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld
From I-95; Oakland Park Dr. exit (#31. Go west 7 miles to a right on Pine Island Rd. 1st left onto NW 38th. Short drive to park entrance on left. From Florida Turnpike; Take either Commercial Blvd. exit (from north) or Sunrise Blvd. (from south) to Pine Island Rd. From Commercial, go south on Pine Island to 38th. From Sunrise, go north on Pine Island to 38th. After parking, walk past splash pad to the 1st tee just past the generators on left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Speeda12 on Apr 9, 2018 at 12:22pm
Very short 9 hole course but difficult do to the shrubs and bushes throughout the whole course. Very convenient for me . Next tees boxes with hole direction on each of them. Good for practice that’s about it.
Courses Close By
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(2 votes)
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)
- Bamford Sports Complex, Davie FL US(1 vote)
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- Brian Piccolo Sports Park, Hollywood FL US(1 vote)
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL USNo votes yet
- Silent Lake Disc Golf Course, Deerfield Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Orangebrook Country Club, Hollywood FL USNo votes yet
- Amelia Earhart Park, Hialeah FL US(2 votes)