Wellington East 9 Disc Golf
Not a bad course. Beware, the map at the begging of the course doesn't match the the actual hole numbers. When you park there is a course map right there. On the map it says the first hole you play is start with is right in front of you but the tee marker says it's hole 16. It's like somebody went through when they were making the course a marked all the tees first then came back later and made a map for both of these courses. Oh, one thing to note. It took me a long time to find the actual tee for what would be hole 16 on the map. Finally found it completely engulfed in vegetation from the near by pond, never did find the basket! Then, on what should be 17 the tee pad was actually a foot underwater.
Since it's not very played I think this would be a good course if I wanna go somewhere to play with a group of friends but I won't be going back alone.
Eventually, this might be a really good course. Combined with the other 9 across the Interstate this really has potential. We found the map at the course to be extremely confusing. It took us half an hour to find the first tee pad, then several others were very difficult to find. An arrow near each basket pointing to the next tee pad sure helps immensely when people first try to navigate a course.
Courses Close By
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)
- Lancer Links at Lincoln Middle School, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(6 votes)
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Heritage Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Hewlett-Packard Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(3 votes)
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US(4 votes)