Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course
This is probably my favorite course in Fort Collins. Not because it is the most challenging or the easiest - but because no one uses it, and it is very well kept. I can usually get through the 9 holes in about 40 minutes in a small group (3). There is no Tee for hole #3, but this is really the only short fall. My friends and I usually just use the manhole in the parking lot, which according to the map should be pretty close. The hardest part about this course is timing your play around all the school and recreational activities; but living across the street that's easy to do!
Decent course played around the school. I couldn't find #3, but the rest provide a good time. Not playable during school hours.
Courses Close By
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Hewlett-Packard Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(6 votes)
- Heritage Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(3 votes)
- Lancer Links at Lincoln Middle School, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US(4 votes)
- Mehaffey Park, Loveland CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)