Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium
Too open and long. Some interesting holes. Trees are not mature and will be better with time (years away), could be rated 3 or 4 down the road. Minimal shade. Not my favorite in the area but better than many.
Good course for exercise. High grass, shoes over sandals. Fairways were mowed but it's not hard to lose a disc if you fall in the knee high grass. I feel this is a good course if you're playing solo.
Even though this isn't the "Best" course in Fort Collins, it is probably my 2nd favorite of all of them, and my favorite 18er. If you want variety, this one has it. From short easy 2's to 700+ foot throws, this course has up-hill, down-hill, blind, and obstacles available you just don't find on very many courses. It's not impossible, but it isn't La Porte, either!
Courses Close By
- Heritage Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Lancer Links at Lincoln Middle School, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(6 votes)
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Hewlett-Packard Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Mehaffey Park, Loveland CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)