Warfield Point Park
No votes yet
Nice park by the Mississippi River (no water in play though). Some pins protected by the trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,754ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tommy Slaton
From Greenville; US-278 W/US-82 W. Go 5.2 miles to a right on M P and L Rd. 1.5 miles to a left at the end of the road on Levee Rd. Make a slight right onto Warfield Point Park Rd., then right on the gravel road before the marina store.
Email: Victor Woods Jr. #67563
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Warfield Point Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Leroy Percy State Park, Hollandale MS USNo votes yet
- The Hills Disc Golf Course, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- Bear Pen Park, Cleveland MS USNo votes yet
- Great River Road State Park, Rosedale MS USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove City Park, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- Norman City Park Disc Golf Course, Hamburg AR USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek Disc Golf Course, Monticello AR US(4 votes)
- Lucas Pond Disc Golf Course, Crossett AR USNo votes yet
- Sterington Practice Area, Sterlington LA USNo votes yet
- Rattlin Ridge Disc Golf at Holmes Community College, Goodman MS USNo votes yet