Deer Creek Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Great course. Tight at first opening up to longer holes on 9- 18, two water holes. Have a beer at the bar after your round!
+1. Beautiful scenery
+1. Built on an old ball golf course so it's easy family fun
-1. Built on an old ball golf course so it's too easy. Not very challenging. Straight fairways. A few doglegs. 2 ponds. Very few trees. No elevation.
-1. Be careful if you drive a bit to get there. I've seen it more than once. The "locals" feel they can take baskets to a remote location for personal play. On one of my Saturday attempts to play the course approximately the front 1/2 of baskets were missing. As I walk the course I witness no less than 3 families with children wandering with their discs looking to play then leave.
-1. The "Locals" can be judgmental and unfriendly to "outsiders".
The best course I have ever played! Great lay out, and even a restaurant on the spot, Perfect.
Courses Close By
- Norman City Park Disc Golf Course, Hamburg AR USNo votes yet
- Lucas Pond Disc Golf Course, Crossett AR USNo votes yet
- Warfield Point Park, Greenville MS USNo votes yet
- Great River Road State Park, Rosedale MS USNo votes yet
- The Hills Disc Golf Course, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove City Park, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- Leroy Percy State Park, Hollandale MS USNo votes yet
- Bear Pen Park, Cleveland MS USNo votes yet
- Sterington Practice Area, Sterlington LA USNo votes yet
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course, Farmerville LA USNo votes yet