Great River Road State Park
No votes yet
Built in a swamp, so get out the bug spray. The rough consists of locust trees, raspberry bushes, and thick shrubbery. *Sept. 2013 NOTE; Park padlocked and closed for levee repairs until sometime in 2015. **July 2019 - please confirm for us that this course is available for play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,600ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 61 or I-55, go west on Hwy 8 to Rosedale, left on Hwy 1, take immediate right to park entrance. 1st tee by visitors center near observation tower.
First Tee: (
C. Robinson, Ranger
Alt. Phone: 601-846-4360
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Great River Road State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bear Pen Park, Cleveland MS USNo votes yet
- Warfield Point Park, Greenville MS USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek Disc Golf Course, Monticello AR US(4 votes)
- Leroy Percy State Park, Hollandale MS USNo votes yet
- Norman City Park Disc Golf Course, Hamburg AR USNo votes yet
- The Hills Disc Golf Course, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- George Payne Cossar State Park, Oakland MS US(1 vote)
- Oak Grove City Park, Oak Grove LA USNo votes yet
- Lucas Pond Disc Golf Course, Crossett AR USNo votes yet
- Cemetery Ridge Disc Golf Course at Hugh White State Park, Grenada MS USNo votes yet