Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Rogersville City Park DGC is a nice little course that is easily accessible by surrounding cities. This course is mostly open with some nice shot shaping holes. You start out by throwing over a pond on Hole #1 and then from there, most of the holes are short holes with the longest on the course being just over 400 feet. For the most part, no big distance drivers are needed for this course, mainly just a mids and putters course. While it is very short, it is definitely a very fun layout to play. If you are in the area, grab your mids and putters and head out to Rogersville City Park for a fun round! If you want to see this course on video, check out the videos below of my crew playing a 3 Putter Challenge there...
Courses Close By
- Laurel Run, Church Hill TN USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Park Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Rotary Disc Golf Course at Frank Lorino Park, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(3 votes)
- Tusculum College Disc Golf Course, Greeneville TN US(1 vote)
- Union Heights Elementary School, Morristown TN US(1 vote)
- Borden Park - Eagle's Nest Rotary Disc Golf Course, Kingsport TN US(6 votes)
- Panther Creek State Park Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN US(1 vote)
- Morristown Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Wayne Hansard Park, Morristown TN US(2 votes)
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)