Tusculum College Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Tusculum University DGC is a "below average" course at best. No tee pads, no tee signs, no course sign, and baskets are in terrible condition. Most baskets are leaning and/or shaky. Baskets never had numbers on them until I bought some mailbox stickers and my Brother and I put them on the baskets. If you are to visit this course without having a course map on your phone, it would be completely unplayable. It could definitely be a fun safari course but there's no way you could figure out the actual 9 hole course layout without having some sort of help. With this being said, if you do know the layout, (or at least close to it) it is actually fairly fun to play. Lots of ace runs and a good design for the land they were allowed to use for the course. There are a couple moderately wooded holes, and some great elevation changes. If this course had visible tee areas, tee signs, and better baskets, it would actually be a fun little course. If you are looking to get out an play a few holes quickly, this is a good place to do that. Besides that, don't go out of your way to play this course unless you are a true DG addict and want to play as many courses as possible like myself. If you want to see this course on video, check out the video of my crew playing it below...
Courses Close By
- Whirlwind Disc Golf Course, Greeneville TN USNo votes yet
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(4 votes)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough TN US(1 vote)
- The Ville, Rogersville TN US(2 votes)
- Laurel Run, Church Hill TN USNo votes yet
- East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(2 votes)
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US(3 votes)
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)
- Mars Hill College Disc Golf Course, Mars Hill NC US(3 votes)
- Union Heights Elementary School, Morristown TN US(1 vote)