Jericho Hill Community Centre
Nice location, good terrain, but you need to be creative, because (even with a map) several of the baskets aren't there, there's no signage to point you to the next tee box (and sometimes there isn't one), and there's no numbers on the baskets. But... we took a photo of the course map that's on this website, and made up our own targets when the basket wasn't there, so we still had fun!
Lots of potential but needs work. Tees (when you can find them) are all dirt, rutted with bad footing. Course if very confusing to find one's way around without an obvious flow. None of the tees or baskets are numbered to give a clue if you are on the correct track and there is confusion over how many baskets are actually scattered around.
The new additions and 4 hanging baskets made this course my favorite in the whole lower mainland. Deserves all the respect.Challenging hills and beautiful scenery... also, some really mean blackberry bushes.
Courses Close By
- VCUDGC 2017 Jericho Glow Layout, Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA(2 votes)
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet