No votes yet
Fairly long and open with 12 alt. pin placements. Wind a factor after 11am. Not open to the public - military base. Footing is difficult. Be alert - rattlesnakes and coyote during summer.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,635ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 101 to Hwy 1 to Lompoc, drive thru town, left at top of hill at light, 10 minutes from Lompoc find main gate to AFB on left, in Cocheo Park on base (not open to public). On base, turn right at Burger King, go through the BX parking lot. See sign for Cocheo Park. 1st tee near row of trees on north end.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Vandenberg AFB? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beattie Park, Lompoc CA US(2 votes)
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US(4 votes)
- Sisquoc Elementary, Santa Maria CA USNo votes yet
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US(1 vote)
- Strother Park, Arroyo Grande CA USNo votes yet
- Cachuma Lake Disc Golf Course, Santa Barbara CA US(1 vote)
- Mohawk Disc Golf Couse at Cachuma Lake, Santa Barbara CA USNo votes yet
- Sinsheimer Park Disc Golf Course, San Luis Obispo CA US(1 vote)
- Laguna Lake, San Luis Obispo CA US(4 votes)
- Santa Margarita KOA Disc Golf Course, Santa Margarita CA USNo votes yet