Fun City course that was not that Challenging but did force you to make a few shots a certain way, one putt was like that. A course that on a few holes you want to make sure you watch where you step, Gopher's or Groundhog's live on this part of the course.
Good variety with a relatively open front nine and a hillside dominated back nine that is more technical. Really advanced players may not feel fully challenged but a fun course!
Courses Close By
- White Oaks Hotel Disc Golf Course, Lompoc CA US(1 vote)
- Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Air Force Base CA USNo votes yet
- Sisquoc Elementary, Santa Maria CA USNo votes yet
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US(4 votes)
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US(1 vote)
- Cachuma Lake Disc Golf Course, Santa Barbara CA US(1 vote)
- Mohawk Disc Golf Couse at Cachuma Lake, Santa Barbara CA USNo votes yet
- Evergreen Open Space, Santa Barbara (Goleta) CA US(2 votes)
- Strother Park, Arroyo Grande CA USNo votes yet
- Isla Vista Peace Course, Santa Barbara (Isla Vista) CA US(2 votes)