Outstanding course, requiring all shots. Gary Lewis's finest work.
Great course. Completely volunteer maintained by a group of great people.
good course. Lost my disc in the water but it happens. Definitely check it out
Most fun I've had in a while. A must play! Well maintained, and very cool holes, also with a little fake Chicago skyline to throw above on hole 12, never seen anything like it. ( Warning: A bit hard to follow. )
And the Tree Gods have eaten my disc. The swamp holes are awesome!
Well maintained and challenging. Long and short concrete tees. Great mix of shot types and landscape changes.
Courses Close By
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(6 votes)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Haines Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Avery Preserve DiscGolfPark, Plainfield IL US(3 votes)
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US(2 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(7 votes)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(8 votes)