Avery Preserve DiscGolfPark
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Overall impression was a let down. The course was not well maintained when I played. Signage was missing which made it difficult to figure out where each hole was. Some pin / holes didn't have numbers on them so I just winged it and improvised.
If you live close, it is a place to practice as there are a few open areas to experiment. If you are coming from any distance, I think you will be let down on your experience.
Biggest complaint is the lack of signage and direction to locate the start and end of each hole.
**Any missing baskets have been replaced and is fully playable**
A nice mix of open and tight woodsy holes. Hole 5 (in summer) has overgrown grass along side of it so make sure not to lose your disc in it. Holes 3 and 8 run along side a river. Holes 6 and 7 are just open grass so throw away.
Not bad of a course if looking for a quick 9
Hole 4 is missing and there's a pole the represents the basket. The lanes are over grown and it's muddy. The creek is right next to it, so if it over flows, then it'll be a mud pit. I would give it 1/2 a chain if I could.
A total waste of time. Missing baskets and course is not taken care of. Skip this and go to West Park or Oswego.
This course is missing several baskets and has been for some time. Hopefully this course will get rebuilt soon. Right now it is really a 3 hole and not worth the time.
Courses Close By
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(6 votes)
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(5 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(7 votes)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(8 votes)
- Eagle Ridge Park at Civic Center, Oswego IL US(9 votes)