Tommy and Sue Brown Park
No votes yet
Short, designed for beginners.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 970ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From NE Loop 820 exit Hwy 26, St. Hwy 1938 (Davis Blvd). Go N. on Davis Blvd. 5 miles to a left to 8250 Shadywood Ln.
First Tee: (
Email: Tracy Nelson
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tommy and Sue Brown Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US(7 votes)
- Boys Ranch Disc Golf Course, Bedford TX US(1 vote)
- North Park, Haltom City TX US(5 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(3 votes)
- City Disc Park, Fort Worth TX US(1 vote)
- Haslet Community Park, Haslet TX US(1 vote)
- Willow Creek Park, Saginaw TX US(1 vote)
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US(5 votes)
- Wellington of Flower Mound, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet