Boys Ranch Disc Golf Course
Beginner friendly course with a lot of tight, short and technical. 5 holes with water - #9 plays across a corner of the pond. Alternate tee for #9 across the bridge for those who don't want to throw over the water.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,113ft
Alternate Length: 2,110ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: J.B. Rappold
From 121/183 Airport freeway; exit Forest Ridge and go north 1 mile to the park entrance on the left. Stay left once you enter, past the water park to the parking lot at the end of the road. 1st tee next to the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: J.B Rappold #37575
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Derrick Jeffress on Feb 12, 2017 at 12:58am
Fun nine hole course that plays next to a huge pond which recently got renovated. Bathrooms near hole two pavilion are clean most days.
Courses Close By
- Tommy and Sue Brown Park, North Richland Hills TX USNo votes yet
- City Disc Park, Fort Worth TX US(1 vote)
- North Park, Haltom City TX US(5 votes)
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US(7 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)
- Veteran's Park, Arlington TX US(7 votes)
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US(5 votes)
- Turner Park, Grand Prairie TX US(4 votes)
- Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth TX USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet