Trophy Club Park
Fun course with many technical throws and great hiking. Well kept and well marked. High difficulty.
Really great course! The course has been completely redone since they originally put it in, and now it's one of the best courses in the DFW area! It's easy to follow, maps online and on a kiosk down by the course, as well as paper maps you can get from the guardhouse if someone is working there.
It's challenging, but very fun! The back 9 holes are especially hard, they go back through very dense trees.
Definitely a great place to play for $1!
Courses Close By
- Wellington of Flower Mound, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- Justin Disc Golf Course, Justin TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Wildcats Disc Golf Course, Denton TX USNo votes yet
- Tommy and Sue Brown Park, North Richland Hills TX USNo votes yet
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Haslet Community Park, Haslet TX US(1 vote)
- CoServ Lost Pines, Corinth TX USNo votes yet
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US(7 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)