Toledo Red Dog Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Little 9 hole course in a small hilly park behind the library. Some wonky elevation shot changes. I finished 2 over par with 2-3 easy birdie misses. Doh!
Course has small cement tee boxes, DB-5 baskets (not my favourite), and winds through some Douglas Firs and Hemlocks. Each hole has a sign with distance, but no map, so you have to walk uphill on a few holes to see where the basket lies. Average hole length 186' with longest 250' and shortest 118'.
They didn't do a bad job with the provided space, but I'm just not a fan of the space. I finished the round in probably 30-45 minutes, so if you're looking for a quick stroll in the park and you're a local, stop by. Otherwise I'd check out one of the many other nearby courses if you're visiting or just passing through as I am.
Surprisingly difficult course that requires good disc control due to big elevation changes and tight woods. Definitely not for beginners. No signage and nearly impossible to follow if you've never been, and the hike up and down the hill is no joke if you're not in some kind of decent shape. Be careful out here when it rains as the trails will get slick. Still worth it for the challenge, and adds course variety with South Beach and New Wilder.
*Course is located on NW 7th, not NE 7th*
Difficult course to navigate if you haven't been before. Still lots of fun if you like a challenge.
Courses Close By
- New Wilder Disc Golf Course, South Beach OR US(2 votes)
- South Beach State Park, South Beach OR US(1 vote)
- Red River Disc Golf Course, Waldport OR US(1 vote)
- Mary's River Park, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- Neskowin Creek RV Resort, Neskowin OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(4 votes)
- Dallas City Park, Dallas OR US(3 votes)