Neskowin Creek RV Resort
No votes yet
Contact the Lodge for access. The public (non-members) can camp at the resort for only $20/night (plus tax) and enjoy Neskowin - a great beach town and play on the course as well as use the resort's amenities. Some baskets and tees are used multiple times on this uncrowded course. Discs and maps available at the lodge. The course's terrain includes a creek. Added contact - Miles Kinne at (970) 275-8651.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 3,675ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Miles Kinne
From Neskowin; go South on the 101 for 1 minute to the RV park on the right past the entrance to the South Beach neighborhood. From Lincoln City; go North on the 101 to the resort on the left after you pass over Cascade Head and cross a bridge.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Neskowin Creek RV Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bohannon Disc Golf Course, Tillamook OR USNo votes yet
- Toledo Red Dog Disc Golf Course, Toledo OR US(3 votes)
- New Wilder Disc Golf Course, South Beach OR US(2 votes)
- Dallas City Park, Dallas OR US(3 votes)
- South Beach State Park, South Beach OR US(1 vote)
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- Wortman Park, McMinnville OR USNo votes yet
- Wennerberg Park, Carlton OR USNo votes yet
- Dave Heiders Hike, Amity OR US(1 vote)
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet