Timberline Academy Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Premier course running along the banks of the mighty Animas River amidst beautiful red cliffs. Breathtaking views & challenging holes make this a wonderful place to play. Private, seasonal course on property owned by the Colorado Timberline Academy (private boarding school). Open to the public on SUNDAYS ONLY (even when school is not in session). Fee is a $1/day. Call (970) 247-5898 for information and hours.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,025ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
From the South / Durango: About 14 miles north of Durango. Turn east (right) off Hwy 550 about a half mile past James Ranch, and then take immediate left. Go straight and follow sign to Colorado Timberline Academy. Park at end of road. First tee is down the hill toward the Animas River.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Timberline Academy Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Durango Mountain Resort, Durango CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Lewis College, Durango CO US(1 vote)
- Hesperus Camp DIsc Golf, Hesperus CO USNo votes yet
- Kendall Mountain Disc Golf Course, Silverton CO USNo votes yet
- Double Cabin Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Elk Hill Disc Golf, Pagosa Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Wyndham Pagosa, Pagosa Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cloman Park, Pagosa Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park Course, Cortez CO USNo votes yet