Kendall Mountain Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At a ski resort - only open in the summer. The first 3 holes are in a flat meadow. The other holes play up and down ski slopes through aspens and pines. #9 has spectacular views of the town of Silverton and the surrounding mountains from an elevated tee.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 2,794ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 550; Silverton exit. Drive through town on Greene St. to a right on 14th St which leads directly to Kendall Mountain. 1st tee is to the right of the parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kendall Mountain Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Double Cabin Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO USNo votes yet
- Durango Mountain Resort, Durango CO USNo votes yet
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO USNo votes yet
- Timberline Academy Disc Golf Course, Durango CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Lewis College, Durango CO US(1 vote)
- Mark of the Devil Disc Golf Course, Cimarron CO USNo votes yet
- Hesperus Camp DIsc Golf, Hesperus CO USNo votes yet
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US(2 votes)
- Cloman Park, Pagosa Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO USNo votes yet