Thermopolis Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A flat course with trees on the later holes. It used to be a bison corral for the state herd.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 2,261ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Thermopolis; Hwy 20 North towards Worland (and Hot Springs State Park). Use the dirt turnoff on the right with parking and a port-a-potty. 1st tee is just beyond the gate to the course.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Thermopolis Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Central WY College Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- The Shack, Greybull WY USNo votes yet
- Lander Ridge Disc Golf Course, Lander WY USNo votes yet
- Dubois Town Park, Dubois WY USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Community Disc Golf Course, Buffalo WY USNo votes yet
- Story Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Story WY USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Lodge, Pinedale WY USNo votes yet
- Sheridan College Disc Golf Course, Sheridan WY US(2 votes)