Lander Ridge Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Sits atop a ridge providing incredible views of the Lander Valley and the Wind River Range. Several holes with tremendous elevation. Mainly open but uses the trees on the property well. Some hole are greatly affected by significant berms and some are atop the ridge and have drives that are dramatically downhill. A couple of water holes, and a park-like hole over manicured grass into pines. Long and challenging with good, logical flow. Good signs make the course easy to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,340ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Matthew Whitman
On a 20 acre beltway of land surrounding the Lander Regional Hospital. From the intersection of the Hwys 287 & 789, Go south up Buena Vista Dr. to a left on Bishop Randall Dr. - the entrance to the hospital. Turn right on the dirt service road across from the Emergency Room entrance and park in the gravel area immediately on the right facing the fence. 1st tee in the pines by the white fence next to the parking area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lander Ridge Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Central WY College Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Lodge, Pinedale WY USNo votes yet
- Thermopolis Disc Golf Course, Thermopolis WY USNo votes yet
- Dubois Town Park, Dubois WY USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs Disc Golf Course at Arthur Park, Rock Springs WY US(1 vote)
- Togwotee Disc Golf Course, Moran WY USNo votes yet
- Deer Field at Washington Park, Rawlins WY USNo votes yet
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Disc Golf Course, Jackson Hole WY US(3 votes)
- Greybull City Park, Greybull WY USNo votes yet