No votes yet
Next to lodge on Fremont Lake. Pretty wide open with some elevation and the Wyoming wind coming off the lake. Interesting use of boulders around the targets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Troy Later
From Pinedale; US-191 and turn onto Fremont Lake Rd. on the east side of town. Go 3 miles to a left on Forest Service Rd. In 0.7 mile turn right into the lodge. Facing the lodge, #1 is just to the right near the lake.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakeside Lodge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dubois Town Park, Dubois WY USNo votes yet
- Lander Ridge Disc Golf Course, Lander WY USNo votes yet
- Togwotee Disc Golf Course, Moran WY USNo votes yet
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Disc Golf Course, Jackson Hole WY US(3 votes)
- Central WY College Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Grand Targhee Resort, Alta WY USNo votes yet
- Stock Park, Montpelier ID US(1 vote)
- Teton Valley Disc Golf Course, Driggs ID US(3 votes)
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID USNo votes yet