Texas Tech Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a public park at the heart of Texas Tech University. Runners, soccer, and basketball are all commonly played so use caution. Slight elevation on some holes. Tight tunnels and low ceilings add challenge. No posted OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,750ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-27; exit 3. Go west on 19th St for 2.4 miles to a right on Flint Ave. Go 0.2 mile to a left on 18th St. Park is on the right. 1st tee is across the street from Sam's West Dining Hall and Chitwood/Weymouth Dorms.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Texas Tech Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mackenzie Park - Big Mack Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Mackenzie Park - Original, Lubbock TX US(3 votes)
- Mae Simmons Park Disc Golf, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Levelland City Park, Levelland TX USNo votes yet
- Laguna Park Disc Golf Course, Littlefield TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman Park, Brownfield TX US(2 votes)
- Running Water Draw Park, Plainview TX USNo votes yet
- Marilyn Anderson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lockney TX USNo votes yet
- Forrest Park, Lamesa TX USNo votes yet
- Muleshoe Park, Muleshoe TX USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Lubbock, Texas, United StatesFri, Jul 26
- Lubbock, Texas, United StatesSat-Sun, Jul 27-28