No votes yet
Plays around the park counter-clockwise. Water and walking path and beyond are OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Matt Ryan
From Lubbock; I-27 S to exit 1A. Merge onto TX-289 Loop W and go 2.4 miles to the Indiana Ave exit. Turn left onto Indiana Ave. and go 1 mile to a left on 87th St. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Geneva Dr./88th Dr. Parking lot is ahead on the right. 1st tee is just west of restrooms.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McCullough Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Texas Tech Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX US(1 vote)
- Mae Simmons Park Disc Golf, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Mackenzie Park - Original, Lubbock TX US(3 votes)
- Mackenzie Park - Big Mack Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Levelland City Park, Levelland TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman Park, Brownfield TX US(2 votes)
- Laguna Park Disc Golf Course, Littlefield TX USNo votes yet
- Running Water Draw Park, Plainview TX USNo votes yet
- Marilyn Anderson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lockney TX USNo votes yet
- Forrest Park, Lamesa TX USNo votes yet