Taylor Lake Village Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is my home course, right across the street from my neighborhood, so we play it all the time. Good variety of obstacles and hole designs, especially for the houston area (but not as good as some other places i have played in austin, salt lake city, etc). Course is a little prone to being flooded and swapy so steer clear if it has rained in the last couple days. Very fun and well maintained course.
Nice course and being by the water it was scenic as well. Holes are pretty open with a few trees in the park. Holes 1,2, and 3 were missing when we played which was a downer.
Great course. I really enjoyed playing here. Not very technical, more of a big arm players course.
Courses Close By
- Miramar Park, Seabrook TX US(1 vote)
- NASA Disc Golf at Gilruth Center, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- South Main Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Bayou Bend Disc Golf Course, Deer Park TX USNo votes yet
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Evergreen Disc Golf Course, Baytown TX US(1 vote)
- Seacrest Disc Golf Course, Texas City TX USNo votes yet
- Jack Brooks Park - Gulf Meadows, Hitchcock TX US(3 votes)
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Pearland TX USNo votes yet
- Jenkins Park Disc Golf , Baytown TX USNo votes yet