6 holes play down a jogging path. Fairways are very tight. Spotters often needed to find errant throws in the overgrowth.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 2,648ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
At the intersection of NASA 1 and 146, turn east on 2nd St. 4 blocks to a left on Meyer, 0.5 mile to a right on Hammer. City pool parking lot is on the right. 1st tee is across the wooden footbridge.
First Tee: (
Richard Rasch #15699
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Texas Daytripper on Jul 18, 2013 at 11:50pm
This course is very tough. The fairways are very narrow with either woods or water along them. I have never seen so many rabbits before. I liked the hills for 5 - 6.
Courses Close By
- Taylor Lake Village Disc Golf Course, Taylor Lake Village TX US(3 votes)
- NASA Disc Golf at Gilruth Center, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Bayou Bend Disc Golf Course, Deer Park TX USNo votes yet
- South Main Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Evergreen Disc Golf Course, Baytown TX US(1 vote)
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Seacrest Disc Golf Course, Texas City TX USNo votes yet
- Jack Brooks Park - Gulf Meadows, Hitchcock TX US(3 votes)
- Bay Street Park Disc Golf Course, Texas City TX USNo votes yet
- Jenkins Park Disc Golf , Baytown TX USNo votes yet