Tatum Trails Disc Golf
Not a bad course. Throw through corridors mostly. Lots of trees, of course. When I went it had 9 holes, I think, but the description says 18, though they have indicated that they were going to expand.
Great course all 18 holes are open. There are a few hazardous areas, second tee is right next to a creek so be careful if you throw a forehand shot. Lots of wood up until about ninth pin then you go back in woods on thirteenth pin. Good for beginners and pros. Watch that fade.
Courses Close By
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Eagles Landing, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Nest, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- The Chains of Richton, Richton MS USNo votes yet
- Robertson Park, Collins MS USNo votes yet
- Crosspointe Church Disc Golf, Laurel MS USNo votes yet