Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays around a lake in a downtown area. Mix of tightly wooded, and open with a couple of shots over water. Well marked with directional arrows and tee markers. Several hidden baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brian Jordan
From Hwy 49 on the south side of town, right on US-11 Broadway Dr., then right on 6th Ave. (becomes Hall Ave.), right on James St. Turn right to stay on James St, then take 2nd left (past the Lake) on Gulfport St. Go to end of road and a left through last gate into the park (across from Sanitation Dept.). Park by the pavilion. 1st tee to right of entrance road by fence.
Email: Dale McVeay #7603
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Forrest County High School, Brooklyn MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Landing at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Nest at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet
- The Chains of Richton, Richton MS USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Crosspointe Church Disc Golf, Laurel MS USNo votes yet