Forrest County High School
No votes yet
Short course designed to introduce students to the sport. #2-7 have rubber tees. Holes 1, 8, & 9 have unmarked tees off of the road. #1, 2, 8, and 9 lack tee signs but fairly easy to navigate anyway.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hattiesburg; US-49 S for 17 miles to a left onto Bud Myers Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a left to stay on Bud Myers. Go another 1.2 miles to a a right on Old Hwy 49 E. Go 1 mile to the school on the right. Course begins and ends by the central parking lot near the front entrance.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Forrest County High School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Eagles Landing at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Nest at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- The Chains of Richton, Richton MS USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS USNo votes yet