New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge
So the "disk golf center" is an unmanned kiosk you put ten dollars into. There is a 9 hole rec course that I did not check out. The main course is very long and very heavily wooded with some long hikes between tees. If I hadn't been with someone to show me the course it may have been hard to follow. .This is what I call a trail in the middle course. There is a narrow trail with a kind of rough tee at one end and a basket at the other with not a whole lot of definable fairway. This type of course seems to appeal to advanced players who really enjoy a challenge. I personally like courses that appeal to a broader range of skill levels and have more variety to the holes. I would say I am a novice player so maybe this just wasn't the course for me. I can think of several courses in my area that I would much rather play that are either free or if they do charge the course is amazing. 2 chains is all I can give this course.
Works as both a challenging "Red" course for rec players and a long and technical white course for advanced players.
Courses Close By
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US(1 vote)
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Northampton State Hospital, Northampton MA US(1 vote)
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)