Sunrise Meadows Park
No votes yet
A beginner friendly course on mostly flat terrain in a water retention area. Tees are on existing sidewalks and paths. Sidewalks and beyond are OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 2,046ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 89/91; turn SE at Heritage Dr. (by Camp Savers). Pass Thomas Edison Charter School, then turn right on 1200 West. The tee for the 1st hole is located on the southern most part of the east side of the street.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunrise Meadows Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cache County Fairgrounds, Logan UT US(1 vote)
- Blind Gully Disc Golf at Von Baer Park, Providence UT USNo votes yet
- Salt Hollow Park, Hyrum UT US(1 vote)
- Sky View High School, Smithfield UT USNo votes yet
- Sugar Park, Amalga UT USNo votes yet
- John Adams, Brigham City UT US(2 votes)
- Cherry Peak Disc Golf Course, Richmond UT USNo votes yet
- Pelican Beach Disc Golf Course at Willard Bay State Park, Willard UT USNo votes yet
- North Fork Environmental Center, Eden UT US(1 vote)
- Moose Hollow Disc Golf at Wolf Creek, Eden UT USNo votes yet