Pelican Beach Disc Golf Course at Willard Bay State Park
No votes yet
Course plays around the campground areas at Willard Bay State Park. Entry fee for the park - $10/car Mon-Thurs and $15/car Fri - Sun and holidays.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Salt Lake City; The North Marina, Day Use Areas and Campgrounds are located just west of the I-15. From I-15 N, take exit 357, turn left under the freeway then turn left into the park. The South Marina, Day Use Areas and Campgrounds are also just a little farther west of I-15, take exit #351, turn left and follow the signs.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pelican Beach Disc Golf Course at Willard Bay State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- John Adams, Brigham City UT US(2 votes)
- North Fork Environmental Center, Eden UT US(1 vote)
- Harrisville Disc Golf Course, Harrisville UT US(2 votes)
- Mulligans Creekside Golf Center, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Ogden Weber Applied Tech College, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- Nordic Valley Ski Resort, Eden UT USNo votes yet
- Moose Hollow Disc Golf at Wolf Creek, Eden UT USNo votes yet
- The Fort Miles Goodyear, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- The Fort Buenaventura, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US(7 votes)