Cherry Peak Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays down the mountain of the ski resort. Descends more than 500' during the round which starts at an elevation of 6,604 feet. The terrain is pretty rugged and some of the hills are really steep. To play all 18 holes you need to pay to get a ride to the top of the mountain on the Cherry Peak Side by side ($5 per person with a group of 5, or $6 per person for groups of 4, or $7 per person for smaller groups). The ski lift will also be open on select Saturdays that will take you up most of the steep terrain. From the lift you can either hike to hole #1 or start at nearby hole #9.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,315ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 3
From Logan: Turn east at the stoplight in Richmond, just 15 minutes north of Logan and south of Preston. Turn north on 300 East, then east again on 500 North (which turns into 11000 North). Follow the newly paved road another few short miles up the canyon to the resort.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cherry Peak Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sky View High School, Smithfield UT USNo votes yet
- Sugar Park, Amalga UT USNo votes yet
- Cache County Fairgrounds, Logan UT US(1 vote)
- Blind Gully Disc Golf at Von Baer Park, Providence UT USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Meadows Park, Nibley UT USNo votes yet
- Ideal Beach Resort, Garden City UT USNo votes yet
- Salt Hollow Park, Hyrum UT US(1 vote)
- John Adams, Brigham City UT US(2 votes)
- Stock Park, Montpelier ID US(1 vote)
- Pelican Beach Disc Golf Course at Willard Bay State Park, Willard UT USNo votes yet