Suncoast Golf Center
No votes yet
On a public ball golf course. Open Mon through Sat - 8 am to 10 pm. Sunday 8 am to 8 pm. $6 for two rounds of nine. Electric cart rental $10 for nine or $15 for two rounds. Lighted for evening play. No tee time needed. Dogs and family welcome.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Brick
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,979ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-75; exit 213. Merge onto University Parkway heading west towards the airport. Go 5.4 miles to a right on County Lin Rd / W University Parkway. Go 1.4 miles to the course on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Suncoast Golf Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Peace Community Park, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- G T Bray Park Disc Golf Course, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Bob Gardner Park, Lakewood Ranch FL US(1 vote)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)