G T Bray Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Big park with lots of trees and good variety. *August 2016 - no formal tees or signs yet and no map posted.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-75; State Road 64 exit (Manatee Ave). Go west for 9.1 miles to a left on 51st St. Use the dog park entrance off of 51st St and stay left to follow the dirt road. Park near the end by the last pavilion. Walk through light woods past the pavilion to the fence next to the church. 1st tee is behind a small stand of trees next to the fence. #15-18 are on the other side of a foot bridge.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at G T Bray Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Peace Community Park, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Bob Gardner Park, Lakewood Ranch FL US(1 vote)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Tocobaga Disc Golf Course, St. Petersburg FL US(4 votes)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Azalea Park Disc Golf, Saint Petersburg FL US(1 vote)
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US(3 votes)