Springvale Park Disc Golf
The front 9 is all grass, and all short par 3's. The park is shared with many others besides disc golfers. The longest hole is just beyond 200'. It's a great park to practice drives with a putter or midrange, no real hazards exist.
The back 9, which is about 1.5 miles south at another nearby park is much more interesting. Its first few holes are routine low distance par 3's, but once you start hole 14-18 the drives get longer (250' +) and the elevation varies as well as some added obstacles like trees, dirt/marsh, ob area not easy to get your disc back.
All in all, it's a nice little course that takes little time, back 9 is easy but more challenging than the front.
Courses Close By
- Adams Hollow, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Benedict Park, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO US(1 vote)
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)