Plays over a variety of terrain with mature trees on a former nature sanctuary between sections of a ball golf course. Hole lengths range from 160' to over 500' crushed fine tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,274ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Nick Kittle
From Henderson Rd; turn north on Park Blvd. to a right on Campground Rd. Park in the 2nd lot on the left. Go through the gate to the NE of the lot and walk down the dirt road to the NE about a tenth of a mile to the 1st tee on the left just past the railroad tie fence.
This course has no photos.
by bjhkjw3 on Oct 17, 2016 at 3:27pm
Fun Course, Front 9 fairly wide open, good for beginners. Back 9, hazards are more prevalent and better accuracy is required. Ok for beginners, better suited for intermediate & advanced players.
Courses Close By
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO US(1 vote)
- Benedict Park, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Regis University Disc Golf Course, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Green Valley Ranch Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US(2 votes)