Silver Lake Excalibur
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is a short 9-hole course in a public city park. Plenty of parking, although the course is a short walk from the lot past some picnic tables, a playground area for young kids, and the beach along the lake.
The course is fairly open with large trees providing most of the technical challenge. All holes are Par 3. There's a good mix of uphill / downhill and right / left slope so that a particular throwing style isn't necessarily favored. The tee pads are rubber mats in good repair.
#9 is my favorite on the course, a downhill throw overlooking the lake with trees or shrubs protecting the approach to the basket on each side. Great ace opportunity, but don't overshoot or you could be swimming.
Courses Close By
- Gateway Middle School Practice Area, Everett WA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Middle School, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(3 votes)
- Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park, Bothell WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US(1 vote)
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(4 votes)
- Juel Park, Redmond WA US(1 vote)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet