No votes yet
From the Davis Road entrance, park in the first parking lot on the right. From the Kit Creek Road entrance closest to Davis Road, go through the traffic circle and take the next left. Park in the next parking lot on the right. The 1st hole is behind the building closest to the Kit Creek Road, Davis Road intersection. A trail is visible from the corner of the parking lot. Must get permission to be on Campus and check in with security at front gate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,171ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
SAS institute is right near 40 and Harrison. 1st tee is near the tennis courts - right near the covered area with picnic tables. Scorecards in mailbox.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at SAS Institute? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Lenovo Disc Golf Course, Morrisville NC USNo votes yet
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Marcom Woods, Morrisville NC USNo votes yet
- LORD Corp, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- IBM Research Triangle, Research Triangle Park NC US(1 vote)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Bethesda Park, Durham NC US(5 votes)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(2 votes)