Avalon Peaks Apartments
No votes yet
Short course for practice. #1-5 play on a thin strip on one side of the apartment complex, starting behind the tennis courts. #6 thru 18 are in a poorly maintained back section - a bit of a walk from basket #5 across the parking lot on the other side. A very long walk from #18 to the 1st tee. Bring map to navigate as there are no tee markers or signs. *Nov 2018, most of holes 6-18 are missing - there is new construction near that area.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,260ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Carlton Howard
US-1; exit 96. Go east on Ten-Ten Rd. off the exit for 0.3 mile to a left into the Avalon Peaks Apartments on Kiftsgate Lane. To get to the 1st tee turn right at 1st stop sign (Mandavilla Way). Turn right again at the intersection (Solandra Ln.), then left into the parking lot. 1st tee is back along the greenway at the edge of the property.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Laserdan on Jun 4, 2016 at 9:31am
Very poorly maintained course, Holes 6+ are overgrown with brambles and blackberry bushes. Would not recommend playing here...
Courses Close By
- LORD Corp, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- SAS Institute, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(5 votes)
- Marcom Woods, Morrisville NC USNo votes yet