New course has lots of hills and some open holes for the long throw. I love this course and it's layout. It's busy on the weekends with busy trails, but worth a weekday or early morning round. Lots of upgrades are still in the works, but a great addition to the area.
Finally a long, legit course in the LA area. Fair but not easy. Ups and downs that need a full range of shots. A good challenge of disc golf skills. Try it out and let us know what you think.
The best disc golf course in So Cal? Depends on your preferences but it may indeed be the best course in the area. Bring the map - the yellow next tee pointers are cool - but navigating the course the first time may be a bit dicey. Long walk from 3 to over the dam to find #4 tee for that 1000' snaking thriller. A big walk from 19 back towards #1 also. Ups and downs a plenty over fantastic terrain. This course is an adventure! Par for 18 is probably 58.
Courses Close By
- Rabbit Flats Disc Golf Course, Thousand Oaks CA US(4 votes)
- Chaparral Disc Golf Course, Oak Park CA USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Park Disc Golf Course, Simi Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Sequoia Park, Simi Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Alumni Park at Pepperdine, Malibu CA US(2 votes)
- 146th Airlift Wing Disc Golf Course, Channel Islands Base CA US(1 vote)
- Mission Hills, North Hills CA US(2 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Clarita CA US(4 votes)
- Weddington Golf and Tennis, Studio City CA USNo votes yet
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)